www.cardholder.comdata.com:- The Comdata corporate payments is a financial giant which offers various types of payment solution and operating technology. Other than this, Comdata also offers various technologies related to credit card issuing, network ownership, and transaction processing. In the credit card arena, Comdata also has various types of cards for managing fleet operations, Payroll cards, corporate expenses cards, and others. With a Comdata Corporate MasterCard, you can enjoy the features of a fuel card, purchasing card, and T&E card. This Comdata Corporate MasterCard helps the cardholders to manage one invoice and one location with real-time reporting and consolidated data. This card is best suited for companies and employers, with this card employers can control and limit the amount of purchase, time, and location for the employees according to their organizational rules and policy.
The application process for the Comdata Corporate MasterCard
Applying for Comdata Corporate MasterCard is a bit of a tricky process and needs some patience. As this card is mostly used by Employers and big companies, first you need to fill up a contact form, and then subsequently someone from Comdata will contact you. For filling up the contact form follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the payments page of www.cardholder.comdata.com.
- Then select the commercial credit card option from the list of payment solutions.
- You will find a form with the title “Speak to the Solution specialist.”
- Fill in the details like your desired service from the drop-down menu and then first name, last name, work email, ZIP code, phone no. and company name.
- Then, Click on “Start Now”, your form will be accepted and you will receive a call from Comdata for further processes.
Once approved you can set up the card controls through which you can limit the purchase amount, location, and timing for the card used with the help of Comdata.
How to activate the Comdata card
If you are an employee and you have a Comdata card, then it is more likely a Comdata payroll card. Upon receiving, Comdata Payroll cards need activation. This Comdata Payroll card runs on the MasterCard network and can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Like every other credit and debit card, this Comdata Payroll card needs activation. For activating the Comdata payroll card online follow this method:
- Go to the activation page of Comdata www.cardholder.comdata.com.
- Click on the “Click here to register” button.
- Then, enter your card number and activation code.
- Your activation code is your social security number so you don’t have to wander in search of this.
- Now, click on “Next” and follow the instructions until you don’t get the notification of your card activation.
- With this activation, you will also set up your card account and can use it to check the available balance in your account.
You can also activate the card via a telephonic method,
- Call the toll free no. of Comdata customer care which is 888-265-8228.
- Once connected, follow the IVRS instruction carefully.
- You have to provide details like card no. and activation code.
- The activation no. is provided by your organization and it can be anything from your social security number to date of birth, phone no. or employee id.
After activation, you will receive a random PIN which you can further change according to your choice. This four-digit PIN is required for making transactions at the ATMs and merchants as well as while using the Comdata IVRS system.
Comdata Corporate MasterCard: Where it can be used.
With Comdata Corporate MasterCard you can reduce the chances of fraud, reconcile automatically, and can gain a better insight into your organizational spending. This one card can be used as.
- Purchasing card
- Travel and Entertainment card or T&E card
- Fuel card
- Declining Balance Card
- And also as a Cash access card.
You can also use this corporate card as a traditional purchasing card and get expense management reporting which will help you control your spending. In addition to this, you can enjoy traditional limit-based purchasing as well as balance-based “Cash Wallet”. This card is an ideal solution for field-based employees and in-office purchases. For example, this card can be used for
- PurchasingOffice supplies
- Computer software
- Work orders
- Courier services
- Equipment leasing and for many more purposes.
Benefits of having Comdata Corporate MasterCard
With Comdata Corporate MasterCard your employees can conveniently work for you and you can easily have an insight into comprehensive travel addendum data for a better analysis and policy management. Employees can use the card worldwide where MasterCard is accepted.
This card comes with a comprehensive MasterCard Travel Coverage which includes:
- Travel assistance including cash and lost ticket plus luggage replacement.
- Bail bond assistance and legal referral.
- 24*7 roadside emergency assistance.
- Insurance covering collision damage.
- VAT recovery during international travel.
If you are using this card as a Fuel card, you can also save significantly on fuel purchases and vehicle maintenance.
- You can get discounts on fuel refueling at any location worldwide where MasterCard is accepted.
- Comdata has one of the largest Fuel and repair discount networks which you can enjoy in the USA. You will receive automatic discounts at these fuel and service locations while using the Comdata Corporate MasterCard.
- With this card, you can Consolidate all the fuel purchases from retail to bulk, in a single invoice and program. With this feature, you can manage your expenses more efficiently.
- The Comdata Corporate MasterCard comes with real-time data reporting and level 3 transaction reporting.
That’s all for today, we hope you like our article. If you have any questions related to the Comdata Payment system, feel free to ask us in the comment box.